In their book, 2020 Workplace, Jeanne Meister and Karie Willyerd offer predictions for the future workplace including:
* You will be hired and promoted based upon your reputation capital.
* Your mobile devise will become your office, your classroom, and your concierge.
* Recruiting will start on social networking sites.
* Web commuters will force corporate offices to reinvent themselves.
* Companies will hire entire teams.
* Corporate social networks will flourish and grow inside companies.
* You will elect your leader.
* Lifelong learning will be a business requirement.
Do these predictions sound familiar, or scary, to you? How has your organizations embraced, or resisted, these predictions? Join us for a lively conversation about the 2020 workplace. What leadership skills are required to facilitate success in this new workplace? What predictions do you have for the 2020 Workplace? You can read more on this with the following link: https://www.td.org/